1. To pick a Kiev tour guide – if you have more than one Kiev guide listed, pick your favorite and send a request. By Sending the same request to all guides, you will low the validity of your request.
2. To send a Request – click the Kiev tour guide’s email address to open an email. Do not alter the email address or subject line or your email may not reach the guide. Make your request as specific as possible.
3. To get Driving Tours – if you are considering a driving tour, please note the difference between a “driver” and a “driver guide” in Kiev. Drivers are professional chauffeurs, while driver guides are trained about historical sights and provide commentery.
4. To get information about Transport, Entrances and Taxes – transportation and entrance fees are not usually included in private tours in Kiev. In some cities or countries, you may also need to pay a tax. Always confirm these details with your private Kiev guide, while making your arrangements.
5. To give Tipping – usually tour guides in Kiev are self employed and tips are greatly appreciated. A customary tip is 10-15% of the total. You will likely embarrass your guide in Kiev, if you ask how much to tip.
Частные экскурсии по Киеву